Hello Student, The New Scholarship program launched by Turkey. The IsDB Turkey Joint Scholarship Program 2023 (Fully Funded) @turkiyeburslari.gov.tr is a Fully Funded Scholarship to study in Turkey. This Program is funded by YTB and IsDB to provide equal opportunities to students from IsDB member states and Muslim communities around the world to study Bachelors, Masters, and PhD Scholarships in Turkey. This Program is different from the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023.
The IsDB Turkey Joint Scholarship in 2023 will cover all the expenses such as a Monthly stipend, accommodation support, tuition fees, health insurance, a one-year Turkish language course, and one-time round-trip flight ticket expenses. This is an opportunity for students around the world to study in the most prestigious Turkish Higher educational universities. The Guide to applying for the ISDB Turkey Scholarship Program is given below.
ISDB Turkey Joint Scholarship 2023 – What You Need to Know
- Scholarship Country: Turkey
- Educational Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 20th February 2023
Why You Should Study in Turkey?
- If you are seeking a high-quality education, look no further than Turkey!
- With the second-highest access to higher education in the world, studying in this country is sure to provide you with an excellent opportunity to learn and grow.
- Are you interested in studying in Turkey? With 207 universities offering more than 60,000 programs to choose from, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Deciding on a field of study will be the tricky part!
- There is No Application Fee required to apply. You don’t need to pay for anything
ISDB Turkey Scholarship offers Full coverage to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs such as:
- Monthly Stipend
- Accommodation Support
- Tuition Fees
- Health Insurance
- a one-year Turkish language course
- One-time round-trip flight ticket expenses
Applicants can apply and study any field in any Turkish University.
ISDB Turkey Scholarship Program – Eligibility
- Academic Criteria:
Minimum for Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
Minimum for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
Minimum for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
- Age Criteria to be under:
21 for Undergraduate programs
30 for Master’s programs
35 for Doctorate programs
Documents Required for Scholarship
The complete list of the Documents required for the Turkey Burslari Scholarship is mentioned at Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023 Documents Requirements
Applicants are required to submit the online application with the required documents to be uploaded with the form in the online application portal. Failure to submit any document will not be considered for the Scholarship.
So, you are advised to go through the list of documents that are necessary in applying for the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship. The documents required for the Turkey Government Scholarships are as follows:
- A valid identity document, ID card, or passport.
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)
Applications to the IsDB Turkey joint scholarship program are only accepted through the Türkiye Scholarships website between 10 January – 20 February 2023.
How to Apply
Candidates who are eligible to apply for the Türkiye Scholarships – IsDB Joint Scholarship Program should choose the answer “yes” in the “Joint Scholarship Programs” section of the application screen to apply for the joint scholarship program.