Hello everyone! Today we are here with another exciting Scholarship in Canada for his 2023-24. The McCall MacBain Scholarships 2023-2024 online application is open to all international students. Available for up to 20 Canadians (citizens, permanent residents and refugees) and 10 candidates for the International McCall McBain Scholars Program. All undergraduates worldwide and Canadian students are eligible to apply for these full-time master’s or second-entry scholarships at McGill University for the 2023-2024 academic year. Students can only apply in summer 2023 in all areas of study.
Beginning in 2023, McGill University is offering 30 fully funded scholarships and 80 admission awards to all international and Canadian students for September 2023. Students can now apply for these scholarships to pursue a master’s degree at McGill University, Canada in 2023. All students with excellent academic record will get these scholarships in 2023. You can also apply for more Canadian Public University Scholarships in 2023. For maximum information on McGill University Canada Scholarships for International Students, you should read the entire article.
All About McCall MacBain Scholarships 2023-2024; A Brief Summary
- Host Country: Canada
- University Name: McGill University
- Offered Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: Canada & U.S. Applicants September 21, 2023
- Application Deadline: International Applicants August 25, 2023
What are the Financial Benefits of McCall MacBain Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Students;
- The students will get a complete tuition fee waiver for their whole study program at McGill University in Canada.
- All international students who will reach Canada for their higher education will get $2,000 CAD per month for their personal expenses like meals and clothes.
- You will get relocation grants and additional allowances for your flight tickets and other expenses in Canada.
- Students will get complete accommodation support for their stay in Canada.
Available Programs at the McGill University in Canada;
The McCall MacBain Scholarship covers over 150 different programs at the University of McGill, Canada. These scholarships are open in all study disciplines and programs. All students must visit here for maximum information about the available study programs.
Eligibility Criteria for McCall MacBain Scholarships 2023-2024;
All applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria before applying for the McGill University Scholarships 2023;
- All applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field for the program they are applying for at McGill University.
- All Applicants must visit the link here for the minimum degree and language requirements for McGill University Programs for the academic year 2023-2024.
- You must hold a clean Police record.
- You must not involve in any criminal activities while your stay in Canada.
- Students with any mental or physical illness are not eligible for these scholarships in Canada.
Application Deadline for McGill Scholarships 2023;
All applicants must know that the deadline for the McCall MacBain Scholarship for International students is August 25, 2023. Applicants from Canada & U.S. states can apply before September 21, 2023.
Applicants having any queries about the eligibility of a study program can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post was all about the McCall MacBain Scholarships 2023-2024. You can apply for the scholarships in Canada at the official website here also you can visit our Homepage for more information about Scholarship opportunities in Canada. Best of Luck!